Maintaining Continuous Enrollment
- Graduate degree seeking students and graduate certificate program students must be registered for a minimum of one credit hour during all phases of their graduate education, including the term in which they graduate (this may be a summer session).
- A Request to Maintain Continuous Enrollment must be submitted prior to the semester start date if a student does not plan on attending a semester. This may be submitted via the student's interactive Plan of Study (iPOS).
- Students who do not register for a fall or spring semester without an approved request are considered withdrawn from the university under the assumption that they have decided to discontinue their program.
- Student who withdraw from their semester courses are considered withdrawn from the university under the assumption that they have decided to discontinue their program.
- Students removed due to lack of enrollment and/or withdrawal from the term may reapply for admission to resume their degree program: the application will be considered along with all other new applications to the degree program. For more information, see Continuous Enrollment
For additional details on the admissions process, visit ASU's admissions website.